Ever since the inception, we are counted in the list of prominent manufacturers, suppliers and exporters of world-class range of Spiral UF Membrane For EP Painting. At our well-facilitated manufacturing unit, this UF membrane is manufactured by dedicated and diligent workforce under the direction well-versed professionals using quality certified raw material and latest technology. Known for outstanding performance, superior surface finish, robust construction, and longer lifespan, we offer this Spiral UF Membrane For EP Painting at economic prices in safe packing.
- The resource 'storage tank' in the electrophoresis workshop, the use of electrophoretic paint recycling ultrafiltration machine can improve the recycling of resources, save costs and improve the economic benefits of the workshop. The electrophoretic paint recycling ultrafiltration machine itself is an auxiliary product, but the auxiliary products need to be maintained for longer use.
- We manufacture Spiral UF membrane for E-COAT (cathodic electropainted; electrocoating; electrophoresis lacquer recover; KTL painting, EP painting; CED painting) line.
- Different sizes available for replacement membrane are 4" (4020/4040), 6" (5640) and 8" (7640/8040).
- Our UF membrane can replace Koch, Sepro, Synder, Parker, Microdyn Nadir, GE's very well.
- Till now, we have many steady customers around the world, such as Korea, India, Singapore, Malaysia, IRAN, UK, Czech, Belguim.
- We can offer OEM service
- Our price is very competitive
- We offer free initial testing sample
- Fast delivery time
- SES-UF-4040 OSMONICS 416ED1
- SEG-UF-4040 PARKER EP4040-BSF1-H4; SYNDER V62-4040H
- SES-UF-8040 OSMONICS 815ED1
- SEG-UF-4051.5 SYNDER V62-4051.5H
- SEG-UF-8040 PARKER EP8040-BS05-H8 ; KOCH 8040M-183-LPHN
- SEG-UF-7640 PARKER EP7640-BS01-H7; SYNDER V62-7640H
- SEG-UF-5640 SYNDER V62-5640H
- SEF-UF-7640 KOCH 7533-M183-LPF; KOCH 7533-M300-LPF
- SEP-UF-8040 KOCH 8638 M-183-LPP; KOCH 8638 M-300-LPP
- Max Inlet Pressure: 4.1bar
- Recommended Inlet Pressure: 3.0-4.1bar
- Max Pressure Drop: 1.8bar
- Max Operation Temp.: 50oC
- pH Range(OP): 2-10
- pH Range(CIP): 2-11.5 @50oC, 30min
- The rejection rate is high, and the ultrafiltrate is clear and transparent;
- Strong anti-pollution ability, long-term operation of water production does not damage.
- It has the advantages of high strength, acid and alkali resistance, good temperature resistance, uniform micropores and large unit area flux.