E-COAT UF Membrane is considered as one of the important and commonly used elements of electrophoretic coating process. At present, Spiral UF Membrane is also utilized for the same. Working principle of such membrane involves effective separation of substances having small particles with the help of molecular weight cut off (MWCO) technique. Electrophoresis paint comes under macromolecular group and it is quite difficult to release. All its particles tend to come back to electrophoresis tank for further circulation purpose. Circulated substances accumulated in recovery tank can be reused after filtration to avoid releasing of wastes. Ultra filtration technology is adopted for through removal of salts (that disperse in water easily) and substances having low molecular weight. This type of filtration process keeps painted surface hydrated and raises corrosion inhibition properties and adhesive quality of applied paint. Applied paint helps to generate a thin protective layer or film on treated surface. Membrane based filtration is truly effective in maintaining homogeneity of painted film and in enhancing processing quality of painted product.
- Standard quality and ability to provide long term benefits
- Stringent quality testing procedure has been executed prior to its dispatch
- Available in tailor made or standard diameter to suit coating needs of different enclosed structure
- Made of premium grade membrane materials by using latest production method
- Accessible in net outer wrap and glass fiber based versions
- We accept OEM service
- Delivery within stipulated time frame and cost effectiveness