In a very short span of time, we have established ourselves as one of the trusted manufacturers and exporters of Cellulose Membrane. This membrane is used for the filtration of enzyme solutions, diagnostic cytology and antibiotic clarification. These are also used for biological and clinical analysis. Our Cellulose Membrane is designed under the guidance of veteran professionals by using optimum quality materials, in compliance with international quality of standards and norms. We can also customize these products as per the clients' demands.
- Good resistance to heat
- Low static charge
- Extremely chemically resistant; suitable for aqueous and organic media.
- Durable design
- Spontaneously wetting, very good wet strength.
- Mechanically stable.
- Resistant to almost all solvents and aqueous solutions in pH range 3-12
- Sterilizable by all methods.
- Easily wettable
- Low non-specific of adsorption
- Particle removal from solvents
- Mobile phases filtration for HPLC
Cellulose Membrane with MWCO10,000; 30,000
Membrane Color | Grid Color
white (w/o grid)
Reaction to water
Non-sterile, bulk packed
BSA approx. 10µg/cm²
By autoclaving at 121 °C or 134 °C, gamma radiation 25 kGy, dry heat or ethvlene oxid
Thickness acc. DIN 53105
160 - 200 µm