Regenerated Cellulose UF Membrane Sheet
- Function its application in electro coating paint system
- Use Electro coating paint system
- Material Anion exchange membrane
- Supply Ability : 100 Roll Per Day
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 1 Roll
- 1-2 USD ($)/Roll
- 1.00 - 2.00 USD ($)/Roll
- Anion exchange membrane
- Electro coating paint system
- its application in electro coating paint system
- 100 Roll Per Day
- 2-3 Week
We are an ISO certified organization, engaged in manufacturing and exporting of Regenerated Cellulose UF Membrane Sheet. This membrane is used for removing emulsified oils, metal hydroxides, colloids, emulsions, dispersed material and suspended solids from water and other solutions. Precisely designed at our state-of-the-art machining facility, our Regenerated Cellulose UF Membrane Sheet is made using quality materials procured from authentic vendors of the market. We offer these products at affordable prices within the stipulated time frame.
- Larger membrane area
- Chemical resistance
- Excellent service life
- Spontaneously wetting
- Very good wet strength.
- Chemically Resistant: best for aqueous & organic media.
- Mechanically stable.
- Sterilizable by all methods.
- Pore sizes between 0.2 µm and 1 µm.
Regenerated cellulose membranes are composed of regenerated cellulose, reinforced with non-woven cellulose. These are solvent resistant and hydrophilic and perfectly suited for uses like, particle removal from solvents.
The membrane filters are available in different material types and pore sizes. These are also available in varying filter colors, allowing for ideal contrast to the colonies for simple and trust able recognition and quantification.
- Low non- specific adsorption.
- Easily wettable.
- Resistant to all solvents and watery solutions in pH range 3-12.
- Reliable recovery rates.
Water Flow Rate [Delta p equals 0.9 bar]
26 s/100 ml/12.5 cm2
Cellulose Membrane with MWCO10,000; 30,000 can be used for pharmaceutical industry, such as antibiotic clarification.
We can offer initial testing sample.